If you think you have dance talent, you like to exercise or try something new that may change your life, please send us your CV! All the training you need will take place in our studio! Arthur Murray Bucharest provides specialty training in teaching dance and customer service. The candidates having the necessary skills for the formation of a professional dance instructor will be selected. Also, one shall only consider résumés with photo.
The ideal candidate:
– Availability to travel and participate to national and international competitions
– Availability to compete within the PRO/AM events together with the Arthur Murray students
– Availability for training in American & International dance styles, but also in ancillary dance styles
(Salsa, Bachata, West Coast Swing, Hustle, Argentine Tango, etc.)
– Availability to work Part time/Full Time
– Availability to participate to weekend events (1 / 6 weeks)
Qualities we look for in you in order to train a professional instructor:
– Previous experience in teaching dance is an advantage.
– Neat physique, professional/office outfit.
– English language, intermediate level. Other foreign languages are deemed an extra
– Previous experience in sales and customer service represents an advantage
– Desire to learn new things
– Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
– Involvement, initiative
– Well organized, friendly person, good co-worker
– We lay strong emphasis on punctuality and seriousness
CVs will be sent to the address [email protected]
The second oldest franchise in the United States, the brand Arthur Murray is renowned worldwide and it is the vastest network of ballroom dance schools, having studios in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, Japan, Africa and Australia.
The history of the dance studios Arthur Murray has started in 1912, thanks to Arthur Murray, an American symbol of entrepreneurial success and of ballroom dance.
The Arthur Murray choreographs often collaborate with the Hollywood film crews and the Broadway theaters, and end up signing choreographies in landmark movies for the dance world such as „Dirty Dancing”, „Scent of a Woman”, „Beauty and the Beast”, „Dance with me”.”